Thursday, July 28, 2016

Are you willing to be led by Him?

Proverbs3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own
understanding; 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your
paths.
There are many questions that the believer is faced with every day. Ones
that seem to be difficult to understand, "What is my purpose in life and am
I in God's will." The relationship with God is real, and yet for so many,
it is difficult to acknowledge Him, to have the understanding of what His
plan is. The Bible says that God will direct your path, He will remove
obstacles to ensure that you accomplish what He wants you to do. Trust ends
up being the issue. There was a time that God spoke clearly to me and told
me to fight a battle and that He would be there with me. I told Him that I
did not trust Him, I didn't know Him well enough. I took a plea bargain and
ended up with 3 years probation. God did make sure that I was counted as
innocent 1 1/2 years later though. Brethren, we must get to know God and
listen to His voice, trust, understand, acknowledge and be willing to be
led by Him. Then we will know what our purpose is and see His will for our
lives.

Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment