Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Matthew 4:10 & Romans 7:15 Just say no!

Mathew 4 10“Away from me, Satan!” Jesus declared. “For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.’d”

This is how Jesus dwelt with temptation, He used scripture and told Satan to leave. Why can’t we follow His example? Why do we fall? 
Paul struggled also with falling from grace.
Romans 7: 15I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do, I do not do. But what I hate, I do.

I think the majority of us fall into Paul’s category, I know I do! Paul’s statement is brutally honest. We must be too if we are going to ask forgiveness and be forgiven. 

Let’s aim higher and try to deal with sin like Jesus did.
Just say no and tell Satan, away from me! In Jesus name I pray.


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment