Saturday, June 16, 2018

Mark 10:19 & Romans 7:15 Christians are expected to sin-less not to be sinless.

Mark 10:19 You know the commandments: 'Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, do not defraud, and honor your father and mother.'"

I read news stories about church employees who steal and embezzle funds. As a born again Christian I wonder how another Christian would allow Satan to whisper in their ear to steal or from their church? 
Recently our elder board sent the congregation a letter explaining the church administrator noticed discrepancies in the credit card account of a former employee and restitution was made. The elder board has called for an audit and new checks and balances be implemented so this cannot happen again.

But the facts are we are all sinners whether Christian or not. As everyday passes we sin in thought or deed. The difference is how you deal with your sin. Make your accounts short with God.
Christians are expected to sin-less not to be sinless.

Paul says it best in “Struggling with sin”. Romans 7:15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do, I do not do. But what I hate, I do.

Blessings, David 




No comments:

Post a Comment