Friday, February 12, 2021

Preservation. Jude 1:1

 

When I was a kid my mom made jams and jellies. Grape has always been my favorite.  She sealed the jars with paraffin and I still remember popping that wax ring off the top of the jar when it was time to open a new jar. It’s a fond memory from the past. 
I’ve never been a jam or jelly maker, I’m more of a “freeze fresh fruit” type of a girl. Currently I have rhubarb and blueberries in the freezer from last summer. My sisters occasionally share their homemake jelly and jam with me and I covenant those little jars of yumminess. 

Preserve: verb (used with object), pre·served, pre·serv·ing.

 Jude 1:1 Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James,

To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ:

God calls us to Him. God has an intended purpose or each individual person and God preserves us, He takes possession of us, prepares us and makes us lasting through our faith , belief and love for His Son Christ Jesus. 

In His Name

No comments:

Post a Comment