Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Numbers 6:5 Hair of His Head Grow Long

 5For the entire period of his vow of separation, no razor shall pass over his head. He must be holy until the time of his separation to the LORD is complete; he must let the hair of his head grow long.

Vow of consecration and separation to God.


Judges 16:17 Samson told her all that was in his heart: “My hair has never been cut, because I have been a Nazirite to God from my mother’s womb. If I am shaved, my strength will leave me, and I will become as weak as any other man.”


Isn’t it interesting how our eyes ðŸ‘€ judge people by their outward appearance? 

If a man lets the hair of his head grow long, he’s a hippie.

If a man lets the hair of his face grow long, he’s a bum.


Two years ago I purposely let the hair of my face grow long before Christmas and didn’t trim or shape it with a razor. We had gone to church and someone commented they didn’t recognize me.

I’ve had a lady from our Life Group comment, I don’t like beards. My reply was, it’s a good thing Jesus judges us by our hearts ♥️ and not by our outward appearance. She immediately repented.


Don’t let your eyes ðŸ‘€ judge people by their outward appearance.

Try to have a heart ❤️ like Jesus.

Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment