Friday, February 19, 2021

BATTLES

 A devotional from a brother in Christ, enjoy 

THANK YOU to all of you that have been led to pray for me and are continuing to pray not really knowing what battles that I am facing. I believe the purpose that God has given me is to encourage the brethren, strengthen the saints, bring hope to the captives, and lead the lost to Jesus. This is why I believe that my battles are so fierce. When I am weary, I am reminded of the support that Moses received when he and the people of Israel were in the midst of their battle. It is written in *Exodus 17:12 But Moses’ hands were heavy and grew weary. So [the other men] took a stone and put it under him and he sat on it. Then Aaron and Hur held up his hands, one on one side and one on the other side; so his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.* Spiritual battles are raging around me, and it is not easy to endure. I consider it a great honor and privilege to have brothers and sisters in Christ come alongside me and support me in the ways that you do. One thing I know for sure, the battles are not easy, but they are always worth the fight. Remember my beloved, we are NOT fighting FOR victory, we are fighting FROM victory. My love be with you all in Christ Jesus.     

No comments:

Post a Comment