Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Help! Proverbs 3:27-30 NLT

What kind of a helper are you? Do you come up with reasons to avoid helping others when asked? What about offering help when you haven't been asked? Do you step in and give help when you see a need? 

At work, the motto is "Customers First". It's on the time clock when we punch in, it's on the wall of the breakroom, it's on our aprons. Unfortunately, it's not embraced by all who work there. I don't care if it's my break time, lunchtime or end of shift, if I see a customer in need, I stop and help them. Not just because I'm paid to help but because it's the right thing to do. 

Proverbs 3:27-30 NLT 
27 Do not withhold good from those who deserve it 
when it’s in your power to help them. 
28 If you can help your neighbor now, don’t say, 
“Come back tomorrow, and then I’ll help you.” 
29 Don’t plot harm against your neighbor, 
for those who live nearby trust you. 
30 Don’t pick a fight without reason, 
when no one has done you harm. 

Blessings, Cecilia 

No comments:

Post a Comment