Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Genesis 22:15-19 Obeying His voice!

15And the Angel of the LORD called to Abraham from heaven a second time, 16saying, “By Myself I have sworn, declares the LORD, that because you have done this and have not withheld your only son, 17I will surely bless you, and I will multiply your descendants like the stars in the sky and the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will possess the gates of their enemies. 18And through your offspring all nations of the earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”
19Abraham went back to his servants, and they got up and set out together for Beersheba. And Abraham settled in Beersheba.

Have you ever done something for the Lord and He blessed you because you have done this?

When Cecilia and I were called to adoption it wasn’t easy. It was like the world was against us, family, friends etc. Our adoptive son was ten years old and was abused and neglected. It was a constant struggle with life but with the Lords help we persisted.
“because you have obeyed My voice.”
I believe He blessed us for obeying His voice.
Our son is now living for the world and we pray we planted a seed that one day God will water. Please pray for him.
We went back, got up and set out together to our home state and settled in Northern Michigan.

Are you obeying His voice?

Blessings, David 


No comments:

Post a Comment