Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Blessed To Bless. Proverb 3:9-10 NLT

Here's what I've discovered about tithing or volunteering. I have never given away money or time to bless someone else and regretted it later. I have never gone without because I gave. 

It's a step of faith and a trust in God to give to others, even when my resources are low. I believe as a Christian, it's my job to take care of the less fortunate and trust God to take care of me. 

I believe when we are saved, our focus shifts from what we want to what God wants. The material things I strived for are no longer important. What becomes important is doing what God wants us to do. 

So give and give generously and trust God to take care of you. 

Proverb 3:9-10 NLT 
9 Honor the LORD with your wealth 
and with the best part of everything you produce. 
10 Then He will fill your barns with grain, 
and your vats will overflow with good wine. 

Blessings, Cecilia 

No comments:

Post a Comment