Sunday, April 18, 2021

Will I immediately Go To Heaven When I die? Part 2

 Why did I write this article? Because the Holy Spirit put on my heart to do it because there are some who are trying to gain financially by writing and publishing books about, “You don’t go to heaven when you die” and there are others who profess the same.

I don’t need to defend the Bible, that’s the Lords job.

I’ve given you the verses, you can believe or disbelieve the writers of these verses.

I happen to believe as the Holy Spirit has guided me.


Why do I use the Berean Bible? Because I believe it’s the most accurate to date, look it up.

You will notice that the disbelievers don’t refute each of the verses I’ve given in the article. To do so would be calling out John, Luke, Paul, Timothy, instead they attack the messenger. 


I’ve had two different pastors over the last twenty years and both agree that a believers soul immediately goes to heaven when their earthly body (tent) dies.


I submitted my article to my pastor before posting and this was his response.

“I think this article is tight on the money! Our soul immediately goes to heaven when we die as believers”.


Nicodemus also didn’t understand spiritual, heavenly things......

John 3: 12If I have told you about earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you about heavenly things?


Matthew 10: 28Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Instead, fear the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.


Psalm 116:15 15Precious in the sight of the LORD

is the death of His saints.


“We need to remember, however, one additional truth: At the end of this present age, God will reunite our souls and our bodies. In fact, we will be given new bodies—bodies that will be similar to Christ’s body after His resurrection. They will never experience illness or pain, and they will never grow old.” (Billy Graham)


Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment