Thursday, April 8, 2021

Numbers 11:35 Greed, Craving and Lust!

 35From Kibroth-hattaavah the people moved on to Hazeroth, where they remained for some time.

kib-roth-ha-ta'-a-va, kib-roth (qibhroth ha-ta'awah "the graves of greed")

Some other translations say; graves of the craving or graves of the lust.


Everyone struggles with greed, cravings and lust. I freely admit I do!

It’s hard to have a heart ❤️ like Jesus! 

I thank Jesus daily for my blessings because without Him I would be in the grave of greed, craving and lust, but I doubt I’d have a place named after my remains, bones! 🤔


2 Corinthians 5:21 God made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.


Did you get that?

“so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God”.

Jesus is my righteousness, is He yours?

Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment