Monday, April 12, 2021

Numbers 12:6-9 UH OH Moment!

6He said, “Hear now My words:

If there is a prophet among you,

I, the LORD, will reveal Myself to him in a vision;

I will speak to him in a dream.

7But this is not so with My servant Moses;

he is faithful in all My house.

8I speak with him face to face,

clearly and not in riddles;

he sees the form of the LORD.

Why then were you unafraid to speak against My servant Moses?” 9So the anger of the LORD burned against them, and He departed.


Uh Oh Moment! 

“Miriam and Aaron criticized Moses because of the Cushite woman he had married” and the anger of the Lord burned against them....


Luke 6:42 How can you say, ‘Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while you yourself fail to see the beam in your own eye? You hypocrite! First take the beam out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.


We all need to remember to pull the beam out of our own eye before we criticize someone in ministry and their choice in a spouse!

After all, if the Holy Spirit is leading them are you not criticizing the Lord?

Blessings 


The best way to revive a church is to build a fire in the pulpit.

D. L. Moody

No comments:

Post a Comment