Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Numbers 11:10-12 Babies and infants 👶

 10Then Moses heard the people of family after family weeping at the entrances to their tents, and the anger of the LORD was kindled greatly, and Moses was also displeased.

11So Moses asked the LORD, “Why have You brought this trouble on Your servant? Why have I not found favor in Your sight, that You have laid upon me the burden of all these people? 12Did I conceive all these people? Did I give them birth, so that You should tell me, ‘Carry them in your bosom, as a nurse carries an infant,’ to the land that You swore to give their fathers?


Babies and infants ðŸ‘¶ 

Whah whah whah!

I believe there is a reason why we can’t remember when we were and acted like babies, crying ðŸ˜¢ for this and that.

But here we see grown adults who have seen miracles securing their freedom crying like babies because they have no meat to eat!

“and the anger of the LORD was kindled greatly”

Notice the emphasis on greatly!

Do you remember a time where you acted with such foolishness towards your parents to get your way? Unfortunately I do!

Thank the Lord that He didn’t open up the ground and swallow us up!

Thank Jesus for your salvation because without it you’re condemned!

Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment