Saturday, March 20, 2021

Numbers 10:11-13 First Time

 11On the twentieth day of the second month of the second year, the cloud was lifted from above the tabernacle of the Testimony, 12and the Israelites set out from the Wilderness of Sinai, traveling from place to place until the cloud settled in the Wilderness of Paran. 13They set out this first time according to the LORD’s command through Moses.

First Time

When was the first time you repented and accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal savior?

I’m bad with dates but I remember where and how! But there’s great news because the Lord knows exactly the date and time as the angels rejoiced and my name was written in the Book of life!


Luke 15:10 In the same way, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of God’s angels over one sinner who repents.”

Revelation 3: 5Like them, he who overcomes will be dressed in white. And I will never blot out his name from the Book of Life, but I will confess his name before My Father and His angels.


If you haven’t made that decision yet and are reading this there’s still time!

Blessings 


What does it mean to accept Jesus as your personal Savior?


No comments:

Post a Comment