Thursday, March 18, 2021

Bad Angels. Jude 1:6

 Jude 1:6 

And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their proper dwelling—these He has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.


Sorry to burst your bubble but Angels are not our loved ones who have gone to Heaven. Unlike Clarence in “It’s A Wonderful Life” you do not earn your wings after you die. Every time an Angel appears in the Bible, the first words spoken by them are “Fear not”. We would probably “Freak out” too if we saw an Angel appear before us. 


Lucifer was an Angel who thought he could exalt himself above God. He thought he was better then God so God kicked Lucifer and his cronies (Angels who sided with Lucifer) out of Heaven. One third of the Angels decided to follow Lucifer and they became his demons. 


Isaiah 14:12-14  How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, “I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.”


In His Name

No comments:

Post a Comment