Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Exodus 33:18-19 ❤️ Felt Request!

18Then Moses requested, “Please, let me see the dazzling light of your presence.”
19 The Lord answered, “I will make all my splendor pass before you and in your presence I will pronounce my sacred name. I am the Lord, and I show compassion and pity on those I choose.

“dazzling light of your presence”! 
Isn’t that an amazing way Moses worded his request?
And the Lord honors his heart ❤️ felt request! 

He wants to honor your requests too but they are according to His will, His timing and your heart condition.
Moses had a heart for the Israelites, he had just previously pleaded for them before the Lord.

1 Samuel 16: 7But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance or height, for I have rejected him; the LORD does not see as man does. For man sees the outward appearance, but the LORD sees the heart.”

Lay your heart open before the Lord and talk to Him, He wants you to talk to Him just as Moses did.

Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment