Saturday, April 4, 2020

Exodus 33:12-13 Pleading for His (Your) People!

12Then Moses said to the LORD, “Look, You have been telling me, ‘Lead this people up,’ but You have not let me know whom You will send with me. Yet You have said, ‘I know you by name, and you have found favor in My sight.’ 13Now if indeed I have found favor in Your sight, please let me know Your ways, that I may know You and find favor in Your sight. Remember that this nation is Your people.”

“Moses is now concerned to obtain both a guarantee of that presence for his people, and also the enjoyment of a closer experience of it for himself.” (Cole)

Moses wanted a closer relationship with the Lord and he was also pleading for His people.
Have you ever pleaded to the Lord for your people? Prayed for a son, daughter, spouse or yourself?
Have you found favor in His sight?

I thank Him daily for His blessings, it’s easy to do.
It goes like this, thank you Lord for your blessings, thank you for this food, our home, my wife, our marriage, our love for each other, our dog, our finances etc. 

It’s easy to look at the negative in our lives, instead look at the positives, your blessings. Don’t be surprised when you start thanking Him for His blessings in you life that He blesses you more!

Blessings, David

No comments:

Post a Comment