Monday, April 6, 2020

Exodus 33:14-17 I know you by name!

14And the LORD answered, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”
15“If Your Presence does not go with us,” Moses replied, “do not lead us up from here. 16For how then can it be known that Your people and I have found favor in Your sight, unless You go with us? How else will we be distinguished from all the other people on the face of the earth?”
17So the LORD said to Moses, “I will do this very thing you have asked, for you have found favor in My sight, and I know you by name.”

Moses pressed the Lord for assurance so that all the people of the earth would know the Israelites were the Lords people!
The people of the earth were mocking them, jeering at them and wanted to destroy them! Sound familiar? Has anything changed today? Several nations today chant death to Israel!

Number 24: 9 The nation is like a mighty lion;
When it is sleeping, no one dares wake it.
Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed,
And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.” GNT

“you have found favor in My sight, and I know you by name.”

The Lord knows you by name too! 
Do you believe that?

Blessings, David

No comments:

Post a Comment