Thursday, October 31, 2019

Exodus 20:15 Not Steal!

15You shall not steal.

This is the foundation of human society, the right to personal property. In my humble opinion this is why communism is affront to God. You are a collective that works for the state, you don’t have a right to personal property. 
Not to mention it removes God from society. Look at the persecution China is performing on Christians.

When I was a child I was taught not to steal, but I did it anyway. I’m ashamed of myself. But I now have Jesus as my Lord and Savior. 

Ephesians 4:28 He who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing good with his own hands, that he may have something to share with the one in need.

Not steal....
Have you ever stole anything from a brother or sister, your parents, a school, a store, a neighbor, a friend or God?
I’m guilty!

Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment