Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Exodus 19:5-6 The Whole Earth is Mine!

5Now if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, you will be My treasured possession out of all the nations—for the whole earth is Mine. 6And unto Me you shall be a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words that you are to speak to the Israelites.”

Obey my voice and keep my covenant, you will be My treasured possession out of all the nations! Think about that statement, what a promise!

For the whole earth is Mine... this declaration tells me global warming is a hoax. The Lord is in control and only He is going to warm up the earth when He burns is up and creates a new heaven and earth!

“Where his treasure is, there is a man’s heart. If it is in ships on the treacherous sea, he tosses restlessly on his bed, solicitous for its safety. If it is in fabrics, he guards against moth; if in metal, against rust and thieves. And is Christ less careful for his own?” (Meyer)

A holy nation! The Lord wanted the Israelites to stand out and be different than all the nations of the earth! 

Where is your treasure?

Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment