Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Proverbs 12:25- Anxiety and Prayer!

Proverbs 12:25 Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up.

We’ve all been there, worried about tomorrow, paying a bill, a wayward son, troubles at work, food for my family, a car that needs repair, ...... on and on it goes!

When we are down do we seek kind words from a friend? Do we ask for prayer? Or do we throw out subtle hints? 
I’m a subtle hint type of person, when I need prayer I write a daily devotional about a bad day I had. 

When someone is in the midst of anxiety, troubles or a bad day do you stop and pray for them? 
Prayer is a great healer, it brings divine help in spiritual ways we cannot comprehend.

Pray for someone, give them a kind word and cheer up their heart ❤️!


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment