Friday, April 13, 2018

Crossroads. Psalm 1:1 NLT

We face 100 different choices every day. Do I get up now that I'm awake or roll over and go back to sleep? Do I drink this cup of coffee black or add cream? Cereal for breakfast or bacon and eggs? The grocery store first or the hardware? Most decisions aren't life altering but some are.

Our decision to move back to Michigan was a big one. The house we now live in was another. When we decided to adopt, that was a big decision. 
Where do you go when you find it's time to make a choice, when you are standing at one of life's crossroads and the decision you make will effect the rest of your life? I hope you take it to the Lord in prayer. I hope you rely on His word for direction. If you need some perspective, I hope you seek Godly advice. 

Psalm 1:1 NLT 
1 Oh, the joys of those who do not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand around with sinners, or join in with mockers. 
Blessings, Cecilia 

No comments:

Post a Comment