Saturday, April 7, 2018

Matthew 3:16 The Trinity and Baptism!

Matthew 3:16As soon as Jesus was baptized, He went up out of the water. Suddenly the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and resting on Him. 17And a voice from heaven said, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!” 

The Trinity in action, here we see Jesus is coming out of the water, the heavens opened, the Holy Spirit depends upon Him like a dove and the Father speaks to Him from heaven, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!”

In this one moment all three of the Trinity interact! To those that scoff at the Trinity here is the proof in the word of God. 
To those who say you must be baptized to be saved I ask, was Jesus saved prior to His baptism?
He is God and was sinless, He didn’t need saving. 
If you have come to Christ and haven’t made the public proclamation of baptism, what are you waiting for?

Go deeper;


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment