Thursday, April 12, 2018

1 Titus 2:1-Petitions, Prayers, Intercessions & Thanksgiving!

1 Titus 2:1 BSB
First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered on behalf of all men.

I’ve been down since my devotional on Monday. I sent it to a friend hoping he would read it and pray for me and I didn’t get a response which brought me down further. I needed encouragement.

Then I thought of someone who is a prayer warrior so I emailed him and asked for prayer. Suddenly by early evening my “down” feeling had left me. The problem is still there but my outlook is different. God has lifted the anxiety over the matter and assumed complete control over it. After all, it’s His ministry.
I think what had brought me down further was not having someone to call on for prayer because everyone is busy, out of town or.....

“First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered on behalf of all men.”

Do you know someone that is going through a rough spot, a hard time, an addiction, an illness?
Send them a word of encouragement, a petition, a prayer, an intercession, and give a thanksgiving for them! 
It may be your kind words and prayer that carries them through the hard time they are going through. 


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment