Thursday, February 7, 2019

Renewal By Jesus. Psalm 23:3a NLT

Psalm  23:3a NLT 
3 He renews my strength. NLT 
3 He refreshes my soul. NIV 
3 He restores my soul. ESV 
3 He renews my life; CSB 
3 and You refresh my life. CEV 
3 He gives me new strength. GNT 

Renews, refreshes, restores, gives. 
Renew: re-establish (a relationship); give fresh life or strength to. 
Refreshes: give new strength or energy to; reinvigorate. 
Restore: return (someone or something) to a former condition, place, or position.
Gives: freely transfer the possession of (something) to (someone); hand over to.

The Lord re-establishes us, freely transfers fresh life to us, strengthens us, energizes us, reinvigorate's us and returns us to our former condition. What former condition? The condition we were meant to be. Before the fall in the garden. When we were truly blameless. Only God can do that. Only Jesus could do that. Through His sacrifice on the cross. 

Blessings, Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment