Saturday, February 16, 2019

Genesis 32:3-5 Trust!

3Jacob sent messengers ahead of him to his brother Esau in the land of Seir, the country of Edom. 4He instructed them, “You are to say to my master Esau, ‘Your servant Jacob says: I have been staying with Laban and have remained there until now. 5I have oxen, donkeys, flocks, menservants, and maidservants. I have sent this message to inform my master, so that I may find favor in your sight.’”

Jacob was trying to reconcile with Esau since twenty years ago Esau threatened to kill him.

He wasn’t bragging about his wealth, he trying to imply he didn’t come for Esau’s wealth.

Will Jacob be concerned with his messengers report?

Even men in the Bible have trouble putting their trust in the Lord!

Do you?

Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment