Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Numbers 23:1-6 Here Am I

 1Then Balaam said to Balak, “Build for me seven altars here, and prepare for me seven bulls and seven rams.”

2So Balak did as Balaam had instructed, and Balak and Balaam offered a bull and a ram on each altar.

3“Stay here by your burnt offering while I am gone,” Balaam said to Balak. “Perhaps the LORD will meet with me. And whatever He reveals to me, I will tell you.”

So Balaam went off to a barren height, 4and God met with him. “I have set up seven altars,” Balaam said, “and on each altar I have offered a bull and a ram.”

5Then the LORD put a message in Balaam’s mouth, saying, “Return to Balak and give him this message.”

6So he returned to Balak, who was standing there beside his burnt offering, with all the princes of Moab.


Here Am I

“We might be surprised that God spoke to and through someone as obviously wicked as Balaam. But this shows us that spiritual giftedness does not equal spiritual maturity or holiness of life. God spoke through a donkey in the previous chapter and now He spoke through a bigger donkey.” (Guzik)


Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying: “Whom shall I send? Who will go for Us?” And I said: “Here am I. Send me!”


Has the Lord ever put a message on your heart ❤️ to share with someone?

Did you obey?

If the Lord can use a donkey in the previous chapter and a bigger donkey in these verses He can use you too!

Be like Isaiah, “Here am I. Send me!”

Blessings 


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uFEK4fpYOS4




No comments:

Post a Comment