Monday, July 5, 2021

Numbers 20:6-8 SPEAK

 6Then Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting. They fell facedown, and the glory of the LORD appeared to them. 7And the LORD said to Moses, 8“Take the staff and assemble the congregation. You and your brother Aaron are to speak to the rock while they watch, and it will pour out its water. You will bring out water from the rock and provide drink for the congregation and their livestock.”

SPEAK 

Notice the Lords instructions to Moses and Aaron, “You and your brother Aaron are to speak to the rock”…


One day while eating lunch at Five Guys my son noticed a homeless man walking down the street and asked if we could buy him a meal. I agreed and we ordered a carry out meal and drove down the street to find the man. As my son went to hand it to him he yelled NO! It upset our son and I said don’t worry we’ll find someone else. Down the road we went and as I turned at a light my wife yelled pull over! 

This was a scene straight out of the Bible, The Good Samaritan! Here was a women sitting on the curb in front of the drugstore, beaten to a pulp with a blanket around her and all the passerby’s were staring but no one offered to help her. My wife said you both wait and let me handle this. She offered assistance, prayed with her and gave her the meal. She was waiting on her sister to pick her up.


Sometimes the Lord SPEAKS to us about someone but that someone is the conduit to someone else. I believe the Lord used the homeless man to lead us to the woman.


Has the Lord given you instructions by SPEAKING to you?

Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment