Saturday, July 3, 2021

Numbers 20:2-5 Cop an Attitude

 2Now there was no water for the congregation, so they gathered against Moses and Aaron. 3The people quarreled with Moses and said, “If only we had perished with our brothers before the LORD! 4Why have you brought the LORD’s assembly into this wilderness for us and our livestock to die here? 5Why have you led us up out of Egypt to bring us to this wretched place? It is not a place of grain, figs, vines, or pomegranates—and there is no water to drink!”

Cop an Attitude 

It all comes down to trust in the Lord. Time and time again this generation doesn’t trust in the Lord for their needs and instead of praying they cop an attitude and complain which is why this generation will never step foot in the promised land.


I use to cop an attitude, have a quick temper and fly off the handle! Since coming to Jesus He has begun a work in me and now I am slower to cop an attitude, slower to temper and slower to fly off the handle. When I catch myself I lift my attitude, temper  and anger up to Him in prayer.

Hopefully when I go to Jesus my new name won’t be son of thunder! 😇

Have you ever copped an attitude?

Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment