Thursday, June 17, 2021

Numbers 18:8-10 Most Holy

 8Then the LORD said to Aaron, “Behold, I have put you in charge of My offerings. As for all the sacred offerings of the Israelites, I have given them to you and your sons as a portion and a permanent statute. 9A portion of the most holy offerings reserved from the fire will be yours. From all the offerings they render to Me as most holy offerings, whether grain offerings or sin offerings or guilt offerings, that part belongs to you and your sons. 10You are to eat it as a most holy offering, and every male may eat it. You shall regard it as holy.

Most holy

What do you consider in your life that is most holy?


Jude 1:20 But you, beloved, by building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit,


With me it’s my most holy faith and salvation in Jesus Christ! I look forward to church on Wednesday evening, Saturday evening and Sunday morning. Fellowship with Life Group and my Christian friends, sermons and worship. I enjoy these things because the Lord took an evil heart and plucked it from the world and said that I am His!


You too can enjoy these things if you put your heart, mind and soul towards the things of the Lord. Start by reading the Holy Bible. 

If you don’t know where to start I suggest the Book of John.

Make time in the morning when you rise for the Lord even if it’s only several minutes and your day will start to be different because His word, like a seed planted in rich soil will start to take root in you.


Start your and end your day with the Lord and one day someone will say, you’ve changed and a door 🚪 opens to share Jesus.

Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment