Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Numbers 16:23-27 Uh Oh 😧

 23Then the LORD said to Moses, 24“Tell the congregation to move away from the dwellings of Korah, Dathan, and Abiram.” 25So Moses got up and went to Dathan and Abiram, and the elders of Israel followed him. 26And he warned the congregation, “Move away now from the tents of these wicked men. Do not touch anything that belongs to them, or you will be swept away because of all their sins.” 27So they moved away from the dwellings of Korah, Dathan, and Abiram. Meanwhile, Dathan and Abiram had come out and stood at the entrances to their tents with their wives and children and infants.

Uh Oh 😧 

Ever have one of those moments when you knew you stepped in it like Korah, Dathan, and Abiram?

I have, I was driving home one day from work and someone in front of me threw something out of the passenger window that ricocheted off my windshield. I must have said something and the person that threw it must have been a lip reader. I stopped at the store and next thing I knew I had an irate, intoxicated person in front of me yelling and screaming.

All I felt was “move away” so I turned and walked through the glass door to the store. Next thing I heard was a big bang, everyone turned to see what the noise was including myself and the guy had punched the glass door and then ran. That was my uh oh, move away moment.


What will happen to these men and their families? Stay tuned!

Upon death many will have an uh oh 😧 moment because the road to hell is wide and they didn’t have life and fire 🔥 insurance! 

I’ve taken out my policy and the underwriter is Jesus Christ!

Have you taken out your life and fire insurance policy?


Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment