Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Numbers 18:20-22 Inheritance-Portion

 20Then the LORD said to Aaron, “You will have no inheritance in their land, nor will you have any portion among them. I am your portion and your inheritance among the Israelites.

21Behold, I have given to the Levites all the tithes in Israel as an inheritance in return for the work they do, the service of the Tent of Meeting. 22No longer may the Israelites come near to the Tent of Meeting, or they will incur guilt and die.


Inheritance-Portion 

Psalm 16:5 LORD, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. You guard all that is mine.


When God is our portion, our hope He is our inheritance.


Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.


Psalm 142:5 I cry to You, O LORD: “You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living.”


The Lord Jesus is my inheritance, my portion in the land of the living!

Is He yours?

Blessings 



No comments:

Post a Comment