Friday, December 25, 2020

Leviticus 27:14-15 Me and my house!

 14Now if a man consecrates his house as holy to the LORD, then the priest shall value it either as good or bad. The price will stand just as the priest values it. 15But if he who consecrated his house redeems it, he must add a fifth to the assessed value, and it will belong to him.


Today we celebrate Christmas, the birth of our savior, our Lord.


Joshua 24 has touched me in a time that the Lord touched me when I was down into the pit of despair. In my previous house I wrote this verse (highlighted) on the wall so when anyone walked into the front door they knew exactly where I stood in my faith. 


15But if it is unpleasing in your sight to serve the LORD, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living. As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD!”


Is your house consecrated as holy to the Lord?


Merry Christmas and blessings to you and your family. David

No comments:

Post a Comment