Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Leviticus 26:2-13 Gods Providence!

 2You must keep My Sabbaths and have reverence for My sanctuary. I am the LORD.

3If you follow My statutes and carefully keep My commandments, 4I will give you rains in their season, and the land will yield its produce, and the trees of the field will bear their fruit. 5Your threshing will continue until the grape harvest, and the grape harvest will continue until sowing time; you will have your fill of food to eat and will dwell securely in your land. 6And I will give peace to the land, and you will lie down with nothing to fear. I will rid the land of dangerous animals, and no sword will pass through your land. 7You will pursue your enemies, and they will fall by the sword before you. 8Five of you will pursue a hundred, and a hundred of you will pursue ten thousand, and your enemies will fall by the sword before you.

9I will turn toward you and make you fruitful and multiply you, and I will establish My covenant with you. 10You will still be eating the old supply of grain when you need to clear it out to make room for the new.

11And I will make My dwelling place among you, and My soul will not despise you. 12I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be My people.c 13I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt so that you would no longer be slaves to the Egyptians. I broke the bars of your yoke and enabled you to walk in uprightness.


Look at the declarations and promises!

You must keep, I will give, harvest will continue, I will give peace, I will rid, you will pursue, I will turn, you will still eat, I will dwell and I will walk among you!


How many of you are concerned with the upheaval in our country?

Are we as a nation walking with the Lord?

History in the Bible is clear and plain to those who have the Spirit in them.

We need to turn back to the Lord and repent, we need a revival!


Gods Providence, what is it?


Psalm 103:19 The LORD has established His throne in heaven, and His kingdom rules over all.


Daniel 4:35 35All the peoples of the earth

are counted as nothing,

and He does as He pleases

with the army of heaven

and the peoples of the earth.

There is no one who can restrain His hand

or say to Him, ‘What have You done?’ ”


Will we lay all the things that are happening at His feet and say, ‘What have You done?’ ”

No! Because He is in control and we cannot see His will or the future! 

But with the help of the Holy Spirit, we can study the Bible and understand we are racing towards the end times.

Are you prepared? Is your soul accounted for? Are you marked as His? Is your name in the Lambs Book of Life?


Revelation 20:15 And if anyone was found whose name was not written in the Book of Life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.


How do you get your name written in the Book of Life? 

You need to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior.


John 3:3 Jesus replied, “Truly, truly, I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.”


John 3: 16For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. 


Where will your soul go when you die, the lake of fire or the kingdom of God?


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment