Friday, December 18, 2020

Leviticus 26:27-35 Warnings of hostility!

 27But if in spite of all this you do not obey Me, but continue to walk in hostility toward Me, 28then I will walk in fury against you, and I, even I, will punish you sevenfold for your sins. 29You will eat the flesh of your own sons and daughters. 30I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars, and heap your lifeless bodies on the lifeless remains of your idols; and My soul will despise you.

31I will reduce your cities to rubble and lay waste your sanctuaries, and I will refuse to smell the pleasing aroma of your sacrifices. 32And I will lay waste the land, so that your enemies who dwell in it will be appalled. 33But I will scatter you among the nations and will draw out a sword after you as your land becomes desolate and your cities are laid waste.

34Then the land shall enjoy its Sabbaths all the days it lies desolate, while you are in the land of your enemies. At that time the land will rest and enjoy its Sabbaths. 35As long as it lies desolate, the land will have the rest it did not receive during the Sabbaths when you lived in it.


Warnings of hostility!

As we study these scriptures have you really understood the warnings the Lord has given in them?

Can you draw the parallels in them to our present times?


Everything in these scriptures happened as promised to the Israelites. 


What percentage of our population walks in hostility towards God?


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment