Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Thankfulness!

Thankfulness 

I thank the Lord for:

The change in seasons and the beauty around me
Spring, and the leaves that are sprouting 
For the deer feeding in my front yard
For my friends 
For my new friend Randy, we have so much in common but yet are so different, iron that sharpens iron.....who accepts me as the sinner I am.
For my wife
For our dog who brings us joy
For my salvation through His grace
Because He supplies my needs
For the sale of my open station tractor 
For the sale of my truck 
For the purchase of a cab tractor that will meet the needs of snow removal 
For My wife’s job
For our health 
For my thorn, and when it’s unbearable He gives me comfort 
For our home that shelters us
For the wood stove and the wood that provides heat for our home 
For the God given abilities that allows me to fix things
For my brother and sister 
For our son even though we haven’t heard from him in over three years
For our church and church family
For the well and the water that flows from it
For our neighbors 
For the food He provides 
For my retirement 

For His compassion

No matter how low down you are; no matter what your disposition has been; you may be low in your thoughts, words, and actions; you may be selfish; your heart may be overflowing with corruption and wickedness; yet Jesus will have compassion upon you.
Dwight L. Moody

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment