Friday, May 17, 2019

Genesis 45:25-28 Before I die!

25So the brothers went up out of Egypt and came to their father Jacob in the land of Canaan. 26“Joseph is still alive,” they said, “and he is ruler over all the land of Egypt!”
But Jacob was stunned, for he did not believe them. 27However, when they relayed all that Joseph had told them, and when he saw the wagons that Joseph had sent to carry him back, the spirit of their father Jacob was revived.
28“Enough!” declared Israel. “My son Joseph is still alive! I will go to see him before I die.”

“But Jacob was stunned, for he did not believe them.”
However, the news took awhile to sink in and when they explained more Jacob believed and was revived!
“I will go to see him before I die.”

How many of you have wayward children? Our son is living in the world and we haven’t heard from him for four years. 
Jacob’s comment “ I will go to see him before I die.” reminds me of a dream, a vision I’ve had concerning our son. I’m short for the world, in my deathbed and he comes to visit me.
I pray he comes to see me before I die!

Life is hard but I cling to Jesus’s promise, I am with you always!

Matthew 28:18Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. 19Therefore go andmake disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment