Thursday, August 2, 2018

Psalm 40:11-13 Hurry, O Lord!

Psalm 40:11 O LORD, do not withhold Your mercy from me;
Your loving devotion and truth will always guard me.
12For evils without number surround me;
my sins have overtaken me, so that I cannot see.
They are more than the hairs of my head,
and my heart has failed within me.
13Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me;
hurry, O LORD, to help me.

Ever have one of those days when everyone and everything seems to be caving in on you? You wake up thinking, “hurry, O LORD, to help me.”

You ask yourself, why am I under attack? 
It’s usually a sign that you are effective for the Lord or you are being disciplined. 
In either case the Lord wants you to seek Him.
Lift your troubles up to the Lord and remember;
“Your loving devotion and truth will always guard me.”

Where would we be if we didn’t have a God we could lift our troubles up to?
We would be like the rest of the world that doesn’t believe in Jesus!


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment