Sunday, August 19, 2018

Live It! 1 Timothy 4:11-13 NLT

Recently I realized the depth of your faith or the knowledge of the Bible has nothing to do with how long you've been a Christian. I've met people who have been Christian's much longer then me that seem to lack basic Christian love or compassion. I've also met people who are fairly new in the faith that seem to have such wise understanding. 

Someone recently said to me "I guess it all depends on where you are in maturity as a Christian." Boy, is that true. I guess it just depends on how much time you're willing to invest in maturing as a Christian. 

So never stop learning, studying and investing. Don't just claim the prize, live it. Continue to grow and mature. 

1 Timothy 4:11-13 NLT 
11 Teach these things and insist that everyone learn them. 12 Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.  13 Until I get there, focus on reading the Scriptures to the church, encouraging the believers, and teaching them.

Blessings, Cecilia 

No comments:

Post a Comment