Saturday, July 14, 2018

Psalm 118:28 I will give you thanks!

Psalm 118:28 You are my God, and I will give You thanks. You are my God, and I will exalt You.

We live in a fallen world and things happen that are out of our control. Our church bus was returning from a camp full of teens in a winter storm and ended up on its side. No lives were lost and several teens had serious injuries but have fully recovered. 
Last Sunday we were driving to church and a deer came out of nowhere damaging the fender, headlight, hood and bumper. The accident appraiser commented we were very lucky as it could have been much worse.
My insurance covers animal involved accidents 100%.

You are my God, and I will give You thanks. You are my God, and I will exalt You.

Even in times of tragedy God is with us.
I will give you thanks!


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment