Sunday, January 14, 2018

Revelation 5-Do you worship Him?

The Lamb Exalted
11Then I looked, and I heard the voices of many angels and living creatures and elders encircling the throne, and their number was myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands. 12In a loud voice they said:
“Worthy is the Lamb who was slain,
to receive power and riches and wisdom and strength
and honor and glory and blessing!”
13And I heard every creature in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying:
“To Him who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb,
be praise and honor and glory and power
forever and ever.”
14And the four living creatures said, “Amen,” and the elders fell down and worshiped.b 

myriads; a countless or extremely great number!

“Depend upon it, my hearer, you never will go to heaven unless you are prepared to worship Jesus Christ as God. They are all doing it there: you will have to come to it, and if you entertain the notion that he is a mere man, or that he is anything less than God, I am afraid you will have to begin at the beginning and learn what true religion means. You have a poor foundation to rest upon. I could not trust my soul with a mere man, or believe in an atonement made by a mere man: I must see God himself putting his hand to so gigantic a work.” (Spurgeon)

“I heard every creature in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying”
All creatures! All means all! Yes even those destined for and in hell!

Do you enjoy worship? I hope so because that’s what we will be doing in heaven.

Do you worship Him?


Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment