Saturday, November 18, 2023

Judges 13:6-7 Exceedingly Awesome!

 6So the woman went and told her husband, “A man of God came to me. His appearance was like the angel of God, exceedingly awesome. I did not ask him where he came from, and he did not tell me his name. 7But he said to me, ‘Behold, you will conceive and give birth to a son. Now, therefore, do not drink wine or strong drink, and do not eat anything unclean, because the boy will be a Nazirite to God from the womb until the day of his death.’ ”


“This indicates that the Angel of the LORD appearing to Manoah’s wife generally appeared to be a Man; yet His countenance was like the countenance of the Angel of God.” (Guzik)


I did not ask Him where He was from, and He did not tell me His name: “This shows the profound impact the appearance of the Man of God had upon Manoah’s wife. He was very awesome; so much so that she did not ask questions about where He was from or what His name was.” (Guzik)


Exceedingly Awesome!

Unfortunately I’m bad with dates but the Lords not! I remember exactly where I was when my heart, mind and soul had the come to Jesus moment, when I surrendered to Him. I was in the old chapel of Calvary Tucson when pastor Robert performed an alter call. That moment for me was exceedingly awesome and at that moment, my name was written in the Lambs book of life and the angels rejoiced! 


Luke 15:10 Amp (Jesus said) In the same way, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents [that is, changes his inner self—his old way of thinking, regrets past sins, lives his life in a way that proves repentance; and seeks God’s purpose for his life].”


Have you experienced that exceedingly awesome moment of surrendering to Jesus?

Blessings 



No comments:

Post a Comment