Saturday, January 28, 2023

Joshua 4:12-13 Armed for Battle

 12The Reubenites, the Gadites, and the half-tribe of Manasseh crossed over before the Israelites, armed for battle as Moses had instructed them. 13About 40,000 troops armed for battle crossed over before the LORD into the plains of Jericho.


“The people content to settle on the east side of the Jordan stayed on their side of the Jordan but sent their armies over to fight on behalf of the rest of the nation, just as they had promised (Joshua 1:12-16). (Guzik)


Armed for Battle 

David said:

Psalm 35: 1O LORD, oppose those who oppose me. Fight those who fight against me.

2Put on your armor, and take up your shield. Prepare for battle, and come to my aid.

3Lift up your spear and javelin against those who pursue me. Let me hear you say,

“I will give you victory!”


Are you spiritually armed for battle?

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can make your stand against the devil’s schemes.


When you go out the door you can go alone or take the Lord with you, it’s your choice.

Blessings 



No comments:

Post a Comment