Friday, January 13, 2023

Joshua 2:12-13 Swear!

 12Now therefore, please swear to me by the LORD that you will indeed show kindness to my family, because I showed kindness to you. Give me a sure sign 13that you will spare the lives of my father and mother, my brothers and sisters, and all who belong to them, and that you will deliver us from death.”


“Rahab’s desire to see her family saved, and the length she went to save their lives, shows that her love should be noticed, as well as her faith.

This shows that Rahab longed for assurance by asking for an oath. She wanted to leave her sinful life and culture and go with God’s people.” (Guzik)


Do you need Jesus to swear and show you kindness?

John 10: 28I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all. No one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

Jesus will spare your life, from the 2nd death that is, unless HE returns before your earthly tent gives up the ghost!


Need more reassurances? Study your Bible and the Holy Ghost will give them to you!

Kindness and blessings to you and your family!




No comments:

Post a Comment