Thursday, August 4, 2022

Deuteronomy 22:10 Unequally Yoked

 10Do not plow with an ox and a donkey yoked together.


Unequally Yoked


2 Corinthians 6:14 Do not be unequally bound together with unbelievers [do not make mismatched alliances with them, inconsistent with your faith]. For what partnership can righteousness have with lawlessness? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? AMP


Nobody with common sense would plow a field with an ox and a donkey yoked together as they would pull unequally.


Likewise we are warned that spiritually we shouldn’t be unequally bound, believers to unbelievers. 

My wife was born again before I was and I had a drug problem! She dragged me kicking and screaming to an evangelistic church! She drug me all the way there! 

I was a good Catholic and a good ChrisEaster! I went every Christmas and Easter! No way would I go against my religion! But I wasn’t growing in my faith and needed more.

Six months later I became born again and Christ accepted me into His family!


Are you growing in your faith?

Blessings 




No comments:

Post a Comment