Thursday, January 28, 2021

Numbers 4:34-37 Book of Life!

 34So Moses, Aaron, and the leaders of the congregation numbered the Kohathites by their clans and families, 35everyone from thirty to fifty years old who came to serve in the work at the Tent of Meeting. 36And those numbered by their clans totaled 2,750. 37These were counted from the Kohathite clans, everyone who could serve at the Tent of Meeting. Moses and Aaron numbered them according to the command of the LORD through Moses.


To some, the Old Testament seems boring and it did to me too before being born again and filled with the Holy Spirit. 

I was raised Catholic, baptized at birth and went to parochial school. Was I saved in these early years? The church says I was but I don’t believe I had that personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Am I saying you are not saved by being Catholic? 

NOT AT ALL! I’m just explaining my personal experience.

Attending a church doesn’t save you, your faith in Jesus Christ does.

Read John 3.


But in my mid forties I was drug by my wife, kicking and screaming that is, to a non denominational Bible teaching church and after about six months of attending I was truly born again and had a personal relationship with Jesus as my Lord and savior. That’s when I really began reading through the whole Bible. The life stories and history are all laid out for us to learn from. 

It’s truly is a book of life! 

Is it one for you?

Blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment