Sunday, January 17, 2021

Death ☠️

 Death ☠️ 


Two days ago on my brothers birthday a good friend of his, a fellow coworker passed away. Last year I was taking a trip to another state and my brother had asked if we could stop at his friends house for lunch. It wasn’t too far out of the way and he commented he hadn’t seen him in years and that his friend had cancer. I thought about talking to him about Jesus when we were there but I got cold feet. I had told myself that I would let my brother and his friend catch up on things while I waited outside. 

Hebrews 9:27 Just as man is appointed to die once, and after that to face judgment,

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection! The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and will reign with Him for a thousand years.

So you see folks, our human body is appointed to die once because we are corruptible. But the second death 💀 is referring to our spirit (soul). We all need to be more bold and talk to people about Jesus and His gift of salvation, instead of getting cold feet. Pray that He gives us the words to speak and the boldness to speak them before it’s too late. In Jesus name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment