Saturday, October 10, 2020

Leviticus 19:11-14 Must Not!

 11You must not steal. You must not lie or deceive one another.


Have you ever stolen, lied or deceived? I’m guilty!


12You must not swear falsely by My name and so profane the name of your God. I am the LORD.


Have you ever sworn or profaned His name? Dammit is not His last name! I’m guilty!


13You must not defraud your neighbor or rob him.

You must not withhold until morning the wages due a hired hand.


Have you ever defrauded your neighbor? 

Or withholder wages due to a hired hand? I’m guilty!


14You must not curse the deaf or place a stumbling block before the blind, but you shall fear your God. I am the LORD.


Have you done these, cursed the deaf or tripped the blind? The deaf couldn’t hear you but others and the Lord did! Did you ever make a blind person stumble? The Lord saw!


Have you done any of these must not(s)?


If you said yes to any one of the commands then you are guilty!

Thank God for Jesus Christ as He is the only one that can make us clean and wash our sins away with His blood!


Isaiah 1:16 Wash and cleanse yourselves. Remove your evil deeds from My sight. Stop doing evil!


Psalm 51:7 7Purify me with hyssop, and I will be clean;

wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.


What does it mean that our sins are washed away?


https://www.gotquestions.org/sins-washed-away.html


Are your sins washed away?


Blessings, David

No comments:

Post a Comment