Saturday, July 25, 2020

Leviticus 8:33-36 In the Presence of the Lord!

33You must not go outside the entrance to the Tent of Meeting for seven days, until the days of your ordination are complete; for it will take seven days to ordain you. 34What has been done today has been commanded by the LORD in order to make atonement on your behalf. 35You must remain at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting day and night for seven days and keep the LORD’s charge so that you will not die, for this is what I have been commanded.”
36So Aaron and his sons did everything the LORD had commanded through Moses.

Seven days of ordination in the presence of the Lord!

Psalms 84: How lovely is Your dwelling place,
O LORD of Hosts!
2My soul longs, even faints,
for the courts of the LORD;
my heart and my flesh cry out
for the living God.

I am no longer of this earth, it is not my home because since receiving the free gift of salvation and understanding the word of the Lord my soul longs, even faints for the courts of the Lord; my heart and flesh cry out for the living God!

The older I become, the more my aches and pains increase. 
I cannot wait for that day, the day I will be with the Lord! I hold on to His promise! 
I look forward to the day I will go home!

Do you?

Blessings, David 

No comments:

Post a Comment