Friday, July 24, 2020

Leviticus 8:31-32 Feeding and Sustaining!

31And Moses said to Aaron and his sons, “Boil the meat at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and eat it there with the bread that is in the basket of ordination offerings, as I commanded, saying, ‘Aaron and his sons are to eat it.’ 32Then you must burn up the remainder of the meat and bread.

“Let not this distinction be forgotten; the eating of the sacrifice is not intended to give life, for no dead man can eat, but to sustain the life which is there already. A believing look at Christ makes you live, but spiritual life must be fed and sustained.” (Spurgeon)

I have to feed and sustain my spiritual life when I wake up in the morning with a hot cup of coffee, by reading the Bible and doing my devotional. If I don’t, I usually fail to do it and Satan slowly gets a grip on me one thought at a time and I will revert back to the sinner I once was before Christ touched my heart ❤️.

That’s my reason for doing these devotionals, they keep my spiritual life fed with meat and bread from the Lord. They allow me to put on the armor of God!
Thank you for allowing me to send you these devotionals, without you I wouldn’t stay fed spiritually!

As the world crumbles and panics around us, feed yourself on the word of God. Remember, the Bible predicts what will happen and God wins over evil 👿.

How do you feed and sustain your spiritual life?

Blessings, David

No comments:

Post a Comment